Sunday, October 14, 2012

Are Portals True? Do They Exsist?

     Portals to other dimensions and realities, are they real or not? Is this crazy talk or is this actually possible? I will be exploring this to acknowledge the facts or the fictions, and then determine the possibility of the outcome. I choose this topic on the matter of myself always questioning is there a way? What would it be like? I do believe that there is a chance it could of already happened or is in the process now. Anything is possible these days and with science involved it could be done. Referring to the picture below, seeing a portal for the first time I picture it as a hazy cloud figure with no life around it, a easy gateway to another world. There are endless possibilities of what could be on the other side, from monster to people to basically anything, even a copy of us in the same form. With more research I will only then determine what I truly think of the subject and possibilities that hide from within.

"Retro RPG." Nexus: Portals to Other Places and Times. N.D. Web. 11 Oct. 2012 <www.retrorpg.wordpress.com>.

No comments:

Post a Comment