Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Conclusion

    

     More than 1000 people have died in the past 100 years in the Bermuda Triangle. In reality that is only 10 persons per year, which may not sound like a lot, but it sure does have me curious. How they died is what has sparked many legends. After all my  research I have explored I feel more knowledgeable and do actually believe that there is more to this mystery than we know. Numerous stories, myths, and legends have been made up throughout the ages, and I predict will only increase throughout the years. Scientist to this day are still figuring out why all the unexplained mysteries have happened and are exploring the sea floors finding ancient cities, which could led to the lost city of Atlantis, and under water trenches, which could led anywhere to other places in time or other dimensions. The outcome is defiantly plausible, and only time will tell.The picture below captures a great imagine of what it would look like through my eyes. 


Viklund Andreas. "40 Years of Faulty Wiring"
67 Years After Flight 19, the Bermuda Triangle Remains a Freakish Mystery
N.D. Web. 24 Oct. 2012
<www.wordpress.com>.

2 comments:

  1. My wife is a medium... She's talked to spirits that say it is a portal to another dimention.. Which is only a small town full of other lost people and they physically can't get out of the town. They have technologies like phones and the internet.. But can only call and Facebook each other. They have stores and other things too. But they don't have to pay for electricity and internet/cable.. It sounds like heaven on earth to me.. Lol all jokes aside. Its real stuff!!

    ReplyDelete